The principal objectives of the Hindu Society of Manitoba are:
- To establish one or more Hindu Temples (Mandirs) for the practice of Hindu religion;
- To undertake activities conducive to the Hindu way of life;
- To impart to its members and their families understanding of the Hindu religion and the Hindu culture;
- To establish and operate museums, libraries, schools and institutions for learning, understanding and promotion of Hindu Culture, history and religion, as non-profit services;
- To promote understanding and harmony between Hindu community and other communities;
- To lease, own, establish and operate for its member’s non-profit services such as:
- housing for disabled, senior and needy members, and
- community centers and healthcare facilities; And
- to provide aid for mitigating poverty and disaster relief.
All the aforesaid objectives shall be carried out on a charitable, non-profit and philanthropic basis, according to the noblest ideas of Hinduism.