Membership provides you:
- An opportunity to become an integral part of a community of devotees who share same interests in Hindu religion and philosophy.
- More involvement in the activities of the Hindu Society of Manitoba.
- Right to participate in the Annual General Meeting of the Society.
- You can be nominated and elected as a Board member of the Society.
- You get the right to vote and elect Board member of the Society in the event of the election.
- More insight into the operations of the Hindu Society of Manitoba.
You can download the HSM Membership Form and mail it to any of our temple address. However, if you are not renewing your membership and submitting your form to become a new member of the Society, your membership form must be signed by two existing members of the Society as sponsors.